Capture real-time visibility into equipment and fleet tracking, utilization and predictive maintenance with cumulative engine hours and AEMP data feeds from you Telematics. Asset tracking is at the core of the CalAmp Telematics Cloud, AssetOutlook uses GPS fleet tracking technology and can easily integrate into third-party systems including rental software.
For insurance companies using asset tracking through telematics can help automate the accident notification process, either as a stand-alone service or as part of a comprehensive fleet tracking and vehicle management program that provides added value to the vehicle owner and the driver. True crash events are accurately characterised and other non-crash events are filtered out.
- Notifies insurers and the driver’s designated recipient of a crash to improve response time
- Delivers location, date, time, VIN and collision severity information in near real time
- Provides OEM-level crash reporting performance
- Expedites the claims process
- Stand-alone service or layered on top of a comprehensive vehicle management program
When shipping products through the supply chain, companies need data in real-time to improve operations, reduce risk and resolve issues. Smarter logistics enable resilient operations and it’s powered by information. Using equipment GPS tracker devices with GPS satellite technology helps track shipments and assets when in-transit.
- Quality & regulatory compliance through continuous logging of environmental conditions with real time monitoring of temp, humidity light and shock
- Asset management of mixed use resources such as pallets, hand trucks or ladders across multi-sites.
- Monitor Air Cargo through adding single-use smart sensors to your cargo, logging data and transmitting via cellular
- Reduced risk through improved visibility throughout the supply chain eliminating blind spots across providers
- Ruggedised sensors and devices available for most modes of transportation, and get realtime operational data about your shipments